What a week. I can’t believe it’s Sunday evening already, and it’s time to start another week.
So this week, I joined Beachbody.com and have access to hundreds of workouts. I started the 21 Day Fix Extreme Real Time, and I haven’t missed a workout yet! I am so proud of myself! I may not see much of a difference on the outside yet, but inside, I feel a bit stronger and every day that I work out just feels better. I can’t wait to see where I’m at with the end of the 21 days. I did the Yoga workout this evening, and I am feeling GOOD. ??
I finally downloaded Harry Potter: Wizards Unite, and I’m obsessed. I’m having so much fun, and I’ve already made it to level 14 (halfway to 15!) … ? I downloaded it over the weekend, but wasn’t sure if I’d like it as much as Pokémon GO, because I’ve been playing that since it was released. But I started playing – actually playing – on Wednesday, and I. Can’t. Stop.
The weather here has been hanging around the 85-90° sector this week and it’s been a doozy! But today was fabulous out; two of Isaac’s cousins graduated and we just now got around to getting all of the family together and celebrating that! It was held outside, and the pool at their grandma’s was finally warm enough to swim in, thanks to said heat wave. I got Rowan into the pool, and we swam in there for a solid hour. He was having a grand ol’ time! And this week, he’s been blowing everyone kisses – it is the cutest thing in the world!
This week, I officially had to buy Rowan new shoes because his old size 5’s were getting really tight. He’s now in a size 6 shoe. And I finally used the last of his size 4 diapers, so now he’s in a size 5! ? My baby is just getting way too big.
I’ve really been wanting to read the latest Katrino Leno novel (I absolutely loved her book The Half-Life of Molly Pierce) and this one sounds intriguing. And then OwlCrate delivered this magnificent beast onto my doorstep!
This week: I’ve seen many, many posts of the Mid-Year Freak Out tag, and I’m gonna participate. Look for that this week! And then I have a Top 10 post lined up (favorite childhood books!), a monthly recap of June, and maybe a 5 Things Friday… if I have the time! ?
- SHADOW FROST BY COCO MA • (ON HOLD) Read to 28% so far. I didn’t read any more of this this week! (Add to Goodreads)
- A GAME OF THRONES BY GEORGE R.R. MARTIN • (ON HOLD) Read to 6% so far. I didn’t read any more of this this week! (Add to Goodreads)
- WE HUNT THE FLAME BY HAFSAH FAIZAL • (STILL READING) Read to 33% last week. I’ve been pretty bad about reading this week, but I’m going to step it up for this upcoming week! (Add to Goodreads)
- HARRY POTTER AND THE ORDER OF THE PHOENIX (AUDIOBOOK) READ BY JIM DALE • (STILL LISTENING) Listened to 40% last week. I’ve been slowly chugging through this audiobook, and I want to try to finish it before July 6th – that is when I get a new Audible credit, and I want to buy Aurora Rising and start listening to that! Can I do it?!?! (Add to Goodreads)
I watched a Netflix movie called Set It Up, where two assistants set up their bosses so they could have some freedom. It was a cute movie, and I enjoyed it. Harper, the female protagonist, was a fantastic character. Isaac and I have also been catching up with The 100. We watched episodes 6 & 7, and most of 8 last night… but I had to stop and go to bed because I wasn’t going to make it. ?
This week will probably be a bit refreshing when it comes to work, because a holiday – July 4th – befalls on Thursday, therefore a lot of the kids might not be at school.??
- Week 2 of 21 Day Fix Extreme Real Time!
- Work on my nutrition part of the program
- Get all of these posts written!
- Continue playing Wizard’s Unite like the badass witch that I am. ✌?