Good afternoon! Looks like I’ve been slacking (again) with the blog even though I make plans to type up posts for the week in advance… But I just sorta get to doing other things and… forget?
This quarantine has me all sorts of messed up, guys. My sleep, my routine, my blog, my reading. Ugh.
But this week came with some good news, and some good days, so it’s been a winner all in all!
GOOD NEWS / We have an open date for my preschool/daycare!!! On June 1st I’ll be back to work and I am. so. excited. All the details haven’t been exactly worked out, and I’m hoping and praying my son will get to go back to school with me too, because of reduced numbers and such – so I’m eagerly awaiting an email from the owner and/or managers this week!
ADDICTED / Guys, I think I’m addicted to TikTok. I’d hate to know how much time I actually spent mindlessly scrolling on the app this past week. 😬 (If there’s a way to find this out, please don’t tell me. 🙈)
ART / This week, I’ve been big into my iPad and the Procreate app! I started drawing portraits, and even though I’m just getting started with it, I’m proud of the ones I’ve done so far! Here’s one that I did of my best friend Jes, who you may know from the booktube world, Jes Nevertheless! BAM!
So I found some bookish TikTok-ers and one basically convinced me through a video to buy these e-books, and well… here we are! I’ve done pretty well when it comes to not impulse buying during COVID-19, but I was bound to break at some point! 🤣
- HOUSE OF EARTH AND BLOOD by Sarah J. Maas. Still reading. Read to 42%. For those of you just now tuning in, I’m having a hard time reading in general. But I did make progress on this one! I hope to put a big dent in it this week, if not finish it! (Goodreads)
- MAYBE THIS TIME (Audiobook) read by Ana Isabel. Still listening. Listened to 25%. I haven’t touched this one all week, unfortunately. (Goodreads)
›› Shameless – We didn’t watch much of s5, but we got a couple episodes in.
›› Brooklyn Nine-Nine – I love this wacky show.
›› Dead To Me – Yesssss we have another season of this for me to binge! I’ve only watched 3 episodes so far, but I can’t wait to watch more.
›› Workin’ Moms – Yep, I finished the entirety of s4 last week. And I am sad. Why are there only 8 episodes this season?!? 😭
- I’m revisiting intermittent fasting to help me lose the quarantine pounds I’ve gained. 😬
- I’m gonna draft some blog posts and hopefully fill this bad boy with some content! 👌🏻
- Finish House of Earth and Blood! Can I do it?!?!
- Getting my sleep schedule back on track.